Thursday, November 5, 2009

DREAMS

This is what I face every day when I sit at my desk...
the letters D R E A M sit right in front of me.

I am a HUGE "dreamer"!  Believe in Dreaming Big with all that I am since I was a little girl...

When I look at my list of DREAMS, many have come to fruition...so many it blows my mind!  Yet there are still some DREAMS that I ponder...some that scare me...some that excite me.  Some that I think HOW will that come true?!  

But I believe with ALL that I am, that God is the one that puts those DREAMS in us, that they WILL come to fruition if you HONOR & OBEY God first in everything (stay under the umbrella) & if you remain faithful to His calling on your life.  

Life is about reaching His plan for our lives, submitting to HIS heart, HIStory. DREAMING big for & WITH HIM.




3 comments:

Linda said...

I agree. its history totally!

Greta said...

believe in dreaming BIG too! thanks for inspiration

Cynthia said...

great post sis. & reminder!