Tuesday, November 10, 2009

To be a kid again...

I look at this picture & cant help but think or wish sometimes "that I could be a kid again". What I would give to see the world through their eyes...

Everything is an adventure...

A friend is anyone that will play with you...

Giggling is a form of Art & expression...

There isnt anything you couldnt do...

You believe the best in people...

You keep no one out ("gate-ology") & let everyone in...

You believe everything is possible!!!


We were reminded this weekend to hold on to our "child-like" faith with all that we are. The kind of faith that carelessly, recklessly, whole-heartedly believes so much in God & in His unfailing promises that you blindly surrender, fall-back into His arms without any reservations. Praying that kind of child-like faith in me & in my arrows all the days of my life.


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

never saw it that way but its true that life has a way of distorting our view of life & of people. thanks for the heart check PL

Anonymous said...

sometimes i feel like life has thrown so much at me i could never get this knd of faith back :(

Leslie said...

they are so cute!! who are the boys with Chris?

Chris said...

ditto!!!

lili said...

The boys are Andres Garcia & DJ Palacios. Two of Chris's closest friends here at flamingo as they grow up in the hallways of flamingo & actually their parents are some of my closest friends as well :)

we be family!

-L