Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Yours...


"I'm not my own...I've been carried by YOU all my life.
When my life is like a storm, rising waters, & all I want is the shore, 
you say I will be ok, & make it through the rain, 
you are my shelter from the storm.
Everything rides on Hope now...
everything rides on Faith somehow. 
When the world has broken me down, your love sets me free"

These are lyrics to a song that continually speak to my heart...when I begin to think that He has been there every step of my journey...even before my eyes opened to all the wonders & pain & discoveries I would see, His eyes were on me! He makes all things new. Its mind blowing to know & comforting to know He knows my name...I'm not my own, but His, to love, protect, guide. Daughter of the most High King. I'm at a season in my life where I am totally riding on Hope & Faith. Ever been there....its where you get to know HIM best. 

7 comments:

Alice said...

i love that song. i think its by Adison Road. great word PL

Anonymous said...

valleys are meant to bring us closer to him. i am convinced. beautifully broken

Stacey said...

can you give us title to this song. i woudl love to hear it

Melissa Nadlman said...

It's definitely the Relational Pathway that makes me feel alive but I learn the most, hear the most from God in the Creational Pathway. I think we should all challenge ourselves to explore all pathways on our way to our Potential.

Jena said...

I am so thankful for the road that brought me to Him. Although that road was sometimes painful, it is a journey I would not change for anything. When my eyes opened and I saw Him, my life was forever changed and I AM FREE! Free to ride on that Hope and Faith that we never know exist without knowing Him. Thanks P. Lili

lili said...

Song is called "HOPE NOW" by Addison Road. Its one of my Favs. Gives me Hope :)

Thanks for the comments guys....love you guys!

-L

Anonymous said...

this was directly for me too walking through some valleys right now. thx for sharing with us -M