Thursday, July 9, 2009

Failure is not an option for Him

He (God) Himself has said..."I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down (or relax my hold on you!)"   Hebrews 13:5, AMP

In the book of Ezequial, we find the children of Israel, who were in despair because they had lost (or would soon lose) EVERYTHING...their freedom, their country, their Temple & many even their lives. In the midst of devastation, Ezequial offered hope, showing them that God was still at work.  Knowing that God promises not to fail me in any way, or leave me without support is all the peace I need.

4 comments:

VILMA said...

AMEN GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

this is one of my fav passages PL.

Anonymous said...

if we all thought like that in our marriages, divorce would not be an option

lili said...

His word is our map for living...our GPS. He has recently whispered to read Ezequial. hope to have a good blog story soon!!