Friday, March 13, 2009

God the Artist


Everytime I glance at the moon...I think, what an Artist God is. I don't understand how people can see this soft lit beautiful glowing ball, hanging just perfectly above us, softly lighting our sleep, and doubt there is a God?
He is so real in my life. I feel Him, see Him all around, sense His unconditional love, hear & see His direction for my life...I just wished everyone knew Him as I did.
This is a perfect weekend to invite people to Flamingo that are living far away from God. Their eternity at stake...so my suggestion? Do what ever it takes to get them there. They will thank you one day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u give new meaning to th emoon

Anonymous said...

I had 4 friends come over weekend and while non wet forward, i know that i know a seed was planted. thats what we are called to do -J

lili said...

you got that right, we are called to bring them in...and trust that God will do the rest.