Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What do Sunsets mean to you?

Sunsets have always been a calming force in my day...sweet reminder of the Artist our Father is...and a reminder that we were alive to see another day!

Sunsets on Tuesday now have an even more profound meeting as Pastor T has challenged us on Staff to fast from Sunset on Tuesday to Sunset on Weds...and whether you are fasting from food, TV, blackberry or your laptop, the sense is One body, One Christ, One church, His church, united in Spirit, spending time in prayer, thinking, dreaming, expecting unimaginable things this Christmas Season...YES!! We have been planning our Christmas series for a few months now at Flamingo...and its going to be like NOTHING you have ever seen or experienced. Its going to be SO BIG, SO HUGE, we are busting at the seams.

We know, feel, see God ALL OVER IT, and will look back to this Christmas season saying WOW GOD!!!!!! Don't miss the unveiling of our Christmas Series November 22nd. Begin to create anticipation in your Small Groups...and join us on the Tuesday Sunset Fast as we pray, dream, anticipate what's to come!

2 comments:

Jena said...

I'm fasting with you sister...
this is my very first time ever fasting and I know I am going to spend a lot of time in prayer...THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON AT FLAMINGO IS GOING TO ROCK LIKE NEVER BEFORE I CAN FEEL IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pslam 121:1-2

I look up toward the hills.

From where does my help come?

My help comes from the Lord,

the Creator of heaven and earth!

Sunsets remind me of the beauty of

His promises.