Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Be still..." HOW???


"Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act"...
Psalm 37:7
I don't know if its hard for you but it is SO HARD for me to be still.....so hard. God has to sometimes practically allow a flu in my life to get me to stay in bed...and "be still". (like yesterday)
When I am still though, it is so cool to just hear His whispers...carry on loooong conversations with Him, dream His Dreams...rest in His arms.
Sometimes the flu bug can be a blessing as silly as that sounds...take time to get to know His heart. Nothing like being in His arms. -L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...Sometimes we get so caught up with life that we just forget to be still and listen... After all, the best times are when we are silent enough and all we hear and feel is God's almighty presence working in us.

God bless,
Mirna Melo

Pris said...

His arms...the only place where are tired heart can find peace. Hope you're all better now ;)