Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its hard to sleep...


I leave Flamingo every Wednesday night so grateful to God for what He is doing through our Gears journey......leave thankful for all the lives that have made no excuses but have taken that NEXT STEP...and so appreciative of the Team that surrounds me.
Its hard to sleep when I get home! I go over all the faces I saw...everything that was said...all the laughter & tears shared as we learn of His word and just dream about the next NEXT step for all these lives...
Thank you guys for getting your people to GEARS and for LEADING by example. When you CHOOSE. LEAD. CONNECT, not only do you reach your God-potential but you partner with others in the process. Its a beautiful thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號








NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
IWANNA

Anonymous said...

it has been such a blessing to my home. thnk you for gears. -RM