Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Resurrection Living In Us!

Some TRULY AWESOME words from Pastor Lili...


Easter 2010 will live in my mind & heart forever for so many reasons...the life change we got to experience was FUEL for my soul from the worship, to the teaching, to the baptisms. God resurrected so many lives! HE LIVES!!!! And as only God would have it...time stood still for me as Pastor Ricky & I had the privilege of baptizing my son (1st arrow) Christopher (7 years old). I felt as though the heavens were watching every second, as if the moment was completely God-orchestrated. I will never forget seeing him arise from the water taking that "next step" in his walk! Only later that night to see his baby brother, 1year old Christian Ernesto, take his 1st steps in life period. It was a historic day for me personally on many levels. As Pastor Brian Vasil said when he saw this pic, this was the exclamation point in my day. Go God! Love & serve you with ALL that I am!!!!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

aweeeee.... i was there! i had a knot in my throat!

Sandra said...

it truly was God-orchestrated! loved seeing you both so happy. He lives! You are an inspiration to all of us PL.

Heredes said...

Wonderful photo ... of a happy wet arrow... haha

Congrats Lili !

He lives indeed! Rejoicing with ya.



-H

Jeffrey said...

I was so happy for you guys! Go God!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful pic!!!!!! WOW goosebumps.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!! Nothing like seeing your kids take that next step on their journey with Jesus!! So much joy in this picture!

Unknown said...

I'm constantly in awe over how intentional God truly is. The bible constantly throws out the numbers of (3, 7, and 10), and periods of 2000 years. Your son is (7), in the 10th year of the second millenium after His death, and resurrection, and as God is the first (one), your youngest takes his first steps. No doubt this moment in time, will fuel your passion for our Father. I'm so thrilled for you, and your family. Godly-sized things are on the way for you all, so be prepared and expectant, as it isn't over yet. God bless.

Anonymous said...

This was a joy to watch Lili! Glad I got to be there for it! - PC