Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How Many Training Videos Have You Watched?

How do I get more participation out of my group members? How can I make my group study more interesting? How can I identify and train a Co-Leader or apprentice? How do I motivate my group to multiply?

As Connect Group leaders, we should always be learning and growing. We currently have over 15 short training videos on our Ning community site (accessed from the Resources tab on the top menu). These videos (only a few minutes each) are posted to help you with issues that every Connect Group leader will experience sometime during their leadership journey. Take a few moments to view some of the videos, or if you are feeling creative, why don't you post your own video and share it with leaders across all our campuses.

No comments: