Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unleashing Chic's God Potential


















I recently got to see my dream of partnering with women to reach their God-given potential unfold & can I tell you...it has ignited this passion in me to run after my destiny even more! Preparing for them, prepared me. Studying for them, grew me. Praying for them, stretched me. I will never forget their gab, giggles & even tears. Its unleashed something within me. I am so grateful for our time together & as a good friend I love & trust always reminds me, for even the "Journey" that got me here. Running after it with ALL that I am!



6 comments:

Janet said...

I loved being a part of this series. Let do more!!!!

Stacey said...

this book study 4ever changed the course of my life. i cant tell you in words what it did for me. thank you from my heart

Anonymous said...

so proud of the woman you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

whens the next book study?

BZ Ward said...

It was an amazing experience for all! Don't worry ladies, we are dreaming up lots more ways to connect with each other. What a beautiful mosaic of talents you all are. :)

Rosemary said...

cant wait til next book study Pastor Lili!!