Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My newest Love...

Thanks for your emails, texts, twits, & facebook messages...I am elated to bring this new life into the world...meet my newest love, baby Christian which means "a man who has Christ in his heart" (named by my oldest son Christopher Edwin). 

Its so difficult to put into words what you feel when you are given such a precious gift. I pray everyday...help me instruct him, shape him, pour into him all he needs to reach his destiny.

Thank you God for my newest love...you knew even as Doctors repeated for many years...we would never conceive that he was coming...on your terms...your timing. I love & trust in you all the days of my life.

6 comments:

Arturo de la Mora said...

What a great blessing you have!

Patricia said...

he looks like an ANGEL - Patty

Tim (shofarblast) said...

God has truly blessed you...what a joy!

"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:3-4

You trusted in the Lord. You made the Lord your dwelling place. You delighted in Him and He has given you the desire of your heart.

Praise the Lord.

May you continue to be blessed as you continue to trust and dwell in Him.

Mike M. said...

What a beautiful baby! Wow...God blessed you with not only a precious son, but he gave you a wonderful story to share as well! How magnificent is that!

lili said...

thank you ALL for your warm words & wishes. Feel so privileged...there are no words. Be back in the swing of things soon...

with my newest love :)

-L

Heather Palacios said...

Happy Birthday to YOU, girl and to your new little man--it was a happy BIRTH day for him too! Two great reasons to celebrate! Miss you. But please enjoy these days. They're priceless and precious.