Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dreaming for 2009


I miss the giftrevolution.com series...havent been able to take the magnets off my car. I think in many ways...I dont want it to be over, and in others, I feel we will always be living in a giftrevolution as Christ followers.


To love God, is to love on others. And when you love, you naturally look for creative ways to give...As HE did. God began the revolution with Christ.


2009 is around the corner...I have so many dreams for this year. I love starting a new journal each year...going over highlights, challenges, dreams for the incoming year. This new years journal cover reads "dream, think, imagine, inspire"...


and we are praying to do just that as we grow a Connections Ministry at Flamingo that will partner with people & help them reach their God-potential.


We will be launching a marriage series in Feb, Starting Point at all campuses, several relevant book studies and another session of GEARS in the 1st Quarter of 2009. We have so many plans!


I look forward to ALL God will allow us to experience. Lets pray for an amazing 2009!!

4 comments:

Pris said...

It's always amazing to me how we can feel your passion though your words. I love it. I know that in 2009 God will continue to use you to dream, think, imagine and inspire through Connections Ministry.
I love you amiga...
You're beautiful

BZ Ward said...

What is so exciting also is that connecting people - to each other and to Himself - is God's passion... How cool to flow into what God desires for His children. It's gonna be a great year, partner!!

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to get my hands on some of these things. look forward to 2009! -MP

lili said...

Amen!! thanks for your words guys...love you guys!

I cannot wait til 2009'